You’ll cheer for the “negative heel” design that helps reduce joint stress in Kalso Earth Women’s Celebration Slip-On Shoes
This casual slip-on will give you a reason to celebrate! The footbed is made with a “negative heel” design that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. Walking at this slight angle helps naturally reduce joint stress and improve your posture for a more comfortable stride. Nubuck leather accents add textural contrast to the leather upper, which features hook-and-loop straps and stretch elastic inserts on both sides of the vamp for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Women’s Celebration Slip-On Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support encourages a natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane foam footbed cushions from heel to toe, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Poron® heel pad displaces and absorbs shock with each step.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Women’s Celebration Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / nubuck leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam / Poron footbed, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.