Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Cabo San Lucas 2 Thong Sandals helps align your posture by redistributing weight as you walk for light-as-air steps
Reach for this water-friendly thong sandal when the heat is on. Far superior to your average everyday sandal, the Kalso Earth Cabo San Lucas 2 sandal features innovative Kalso® Negative Heel Technology® that positions your feet at a slight 3.7 degree incline, effortlessly shifting your weight from the forefoot to the heel to help improve posture as well as tone and strengthen your lower body as you walk. BioFoam™ cushioning in the insole absorbs shock and lessens impact, and gives you a customized fit by conforming to the unique shape and curves of your foot. Wet or dry, the quick-drying nylon straps help keep your feet steady, and the roomy toe box with a toe bar encourages toes to spread and relax to reduce foot fatigue.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Cabo San Lucas 2 Thong Sandals:
- Kalso Negative Heel Technology helps correct your posture by redistributing your weight as you walk for a more natural walking motion.
- Lightweight rubber outsole has a stable walking platform, propelling you forward with each step for a natural walking motion.
- Responsive deep tread on the outsole offers versatile traction on any terrain.
- BioFoam cushioning in the insole absorbs shock and molds to the shape of your foot, providing custom comfort.
- Anatomically correct footbed hugs the arch of the foot.
- Quick-drying straps make the sandal land- and water-friendly.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Cabo San Lucas 2 Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: nylon upper, EVA sockliner, BioFoam insole and thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.