Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Breecia Sandals correct your posture and burn more calories!
This T-strap sandal from Kalso Earth with Kalso® Negative Heel Technology® positions your heel lower than your toes to simulate how nature intended us to walk, correcting your posture. It also stimulates and exercises the muscles of your legs, strengthening your lower body. Ergonomic, slip-resistant latex rubber outsole absorbs shock. Inside, BioFoam™ padded footbed cushions and cradles your foot. This sandal is built on a lightweight outsole for easy steps. Flattering T-strap styling with pretty pleat detailing dresses you up or down.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Breecia Sandals:
- Toes are positioned at a 3.7 degree incline so weight is shifted back, squaring shoulders for better posture and alignment.
- Kalso Negative Heel Technology promotes toning in the muscles and legs, strengthening the lower body.
- Ergonomic footbed, padded with BioFoam, allows toes to spread and relax and supports the arch and heel for less cramping and stability.
- All leather upper and linings softly wrap the foot, keeping feet healthy and dry.
- Slip-resistant latex rubber outsole keeps you steady on your feet, while absorbing shock with each step.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Breecia Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, BioFoam insole, EVA midsole, latex rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.