It’s the “negative heel” that makes a positive effect on your body in Kalso Earth Women’s Bonanza Ankle Boots!
Feel better on your feet in this casual ankle boot. The footbed is made with a “negative heel” design that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. Walking at this slight angle helps naturally reduce joint stress and improve your posture for a more comfortable stride. The leather upper looks great with pleats over the foot and an asymmetrical cuff design, and it’s easy on / off with a side zipper.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Women’s Bonanza Ankle Boots:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support encourages a natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane foam footbed cushions from heel to toe, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Poron® heel pad displaces and absorbs shock with each step.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Women’s Bonanza Ankle Boots:
- Shaft Height: 5 1/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam / Poron footbed, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Kalso Earth:
Every Kalso Earth Shoe features a "negative heel" sole design. This design sets the heel slightly lower than the toe, just like the popular yoga position, known as "Mountain pose." This design can help re-position body weight to create a more natural walking motion, improving posture and reducing joint stress.