Burn more calories with every step you take in Kalso Earth Shoe Men’s Exer-Splash K Thong Sandals
This Exer-Fit sandal helps strengthen and tone your body so you can burn up to four times more calories than you would in ordinary shoes. Kalso Negative Heel Technology® positions toes 3.7 degrees higher than the heel to redistribute weight, naturally align your body and improve posture. The ergonomic EVA outsole feels light on your feet, while the BioFoam™ cushioned footbed absorbs shock, making burning extra calories a breeze! Quick-drying spandex lining and perforated insole help keep feet dry.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Men’s Exer-Splash K Thong Sandals:
- Negative Heel Technology positions feet at a 3.7-degree incline, which helps strengthen and tone muscles.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch to encourage proper heel strike and gait.
- BioFoam cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs and displaces shock.
- BioStep Biodegradable Outsole Technology speeds up biodegradability of all outsoles in landfills post use, making the sandal environmentally friendly.
- Injected EVA outsole offers an extremely lightweight ride.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Men’s Exer-Splash K Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, spandex upper lining, EVA sockliner, shank and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with dry cloth.