Improve posture and reduce joint stress natural with negative heel design in Kalso Earth Shoe Men’s Churchill Oxford Shoes
Get the classic look of a leather oxford with a negative heel that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. It’s like walking barefoot in the sand! This small change can help improve posture and reduce joint stress. The design is complemented with a supportive, form-fitting footbed and soft BioFoam™ cushioning. Shock-absorbing, natural latex rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Men’s Churchill Oxford Shoes:
- Negative heel positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, promoting proper heel strike.
- BioFoam™ cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs shock.
- Leather upper laces up for a comfortable fit.
- Natural latex rubber outsole adds durability and shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Men’s Churchill Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, BioFoam insole, injected cushioning midsole, latex outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.