Kalso Earth Presto Slide Sandals offer a fit that promotes wellness the moment you slip them on
This sandal is aptly named because from the minute you slip into the Presto Slide a good-for-your-foot experience begins. The full-grain leather upper is lined with soft, breathable microfiber that feels good next to the skin. Zero Heel technology holds the foot in a natural position for easier walking. You’ll love walking on the contoured footbed that molds to the foot and absorbs impact as you walk. A steel shank stabilizes your foot and the lightweight rubber outsole provides durability. The hook-and-loop closure makes it easy to customize the fit. Top-stitching and stud detailing add interest. A well-made sandal promoting a better way of walking—that’s good.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Women’s Presto Slide Sandals:
- Zero Heel technology provides a neutral footbed that holds the foot in a natural position for easier steps.
- Contoured footbed molds to the shape of the foot, displacing and absorbing shock with each step.
- Steel shank helps stabilize your steps.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure provides a custom fit.
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers durability without adding weight.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Women’s Presto Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, polyurethane lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA with cork midsole, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Kalso Earth:
Every Kalso Earth Shoe features a "negative heel" sole design. This design sets the heel slightly lower than the toe, just like the popular yoga position, known as "Mountain pose." This design can help re-position body weight to create a more natural walking motion, improving posture and reducing joint stress.