Improve posture and reduce joint stress with negative heel design in Kalso Earth Men’s Classic Too Lace-Up Shoes
This casual leather lace-up is designed with a negative heel that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. It’s like walking barefoot in the sand! This small change can help improve posture and reduce joint stress. The design is complemented with a supportive, form-fitting footbed and soft BioFoam™ cushioning. Speckled outsole with deep, flexible treads bends with your foot.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Men’s Classic Too Lace-Up Shoes:
- Negative heel positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, promoting proper heel strike.
- BioFoam™ cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs shock.
- Leather upper laces up for a comfortable fit.
- Deeply grooved flexible outsole allows the foot to move naturally.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Men’s Classic Too Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, BioFoam insole, injected cushioning midsole, latex outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.