Retro-styling with natural comfort steps aboard in KEEN Women’s Maderas Boat Shoes
A much-loved style returns as KEEN goes green! You’ll appreciate the vulcanized (molded) construction that eliminates the use of adhesives, which makes the shoe vegan-friendly. Plus, the natural canvas upper has recycled aluminum eyelets, while the canvas lining enhances breathability. The molded, rubber footbed is designed with a contoured arch for support and "hugs" the natural shape of your foot. The non-marking, rubber outsole provides durability and light traction to help keep you feeling confident on your feet.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Women’s Maderas Boat Shoes:
- Vulcanized (molded) construction eliminates the use of adhesives, which makes the shoe vegan-friendly.
- Natural canvas upper features recycled aluminum eyelets.
- Molded, rubber footbed with built-in arch supports cushions your feet in lightweight comfort.
- Dual side elastic inserts stretch for a comfortable fit.
- Non-marking, rubber outsole provides durability and light traction.
Other Important Information About KEEN Women’s Maderas Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: canvas upper and upper lining, rubber footbed and outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.