Get a fantastic fit and plenty of protection with KEEN Women’s Harvest Mary Jane Shoes
Add a great look to your shoe collection, while benefitting from the signature KEEN design. The anatomical footbed offers a great fit and superior support. The woven upper is crafted with reclaimed rice paper that is bursting with color and eco-friendly. This shoe features a recycled polyurethane and cork footbed that cushions steps and reduces odors.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Women’s Harvest Mary Jane Shoes:
- Anatomical footbed design provides arch support and cradles your foot in comfort.
- Toe protection design wraps the outsole up and over the toes, protecting your toes as you walk.
- Durable rubber outsole features multi-directional lug patterns that provide outstanding traction on smooth or slippery surfaces.
- Recycled polyurethane and cork footbed creates a natural, comfy environment for your foot.
- Woven rice paper upper surrounds your foot in comfort.
Other Important Information About KEEN Women’s Harvest Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: woven rice paper upper, canvas upper lining, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
The KEEN motto is create, play, care. It’s a way of life that the company calls HybridLife—a commitment to designing durable footwear with traction and toe protection that helps customers play with peace of mind.