KEEN Women's Burlington Low Calf Boots treat feet to cozy warmth in a casual everyday silhouette
This casual boot fuses performance and comfort features with great-looking sporty style. KEEN.Warm™ insulation and KEEN.DRY™ waterproof technology work together to protect feet from cold, wet weather, while the removable, thermal heat shield insole helps keep feet warm. Not only does the faux fur trim on the quilted fabric mesh upper create even more cozy comfort, it also adds an element of style. Inside zipper makes for easy on / off. Plus, the non-marking rubber outsole provides increased traction for a confident stride, even in wintry conditions.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Women's Burlington Low Calf Boots:
- Durable, breathable fabric mesh upper features an inside zipper for easy on / off.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane lets moisture out but not in, helping keep feet dry.
- KEEN.Warm insulation made with charcoal and bamboo helps retain heat for a warm, cozy foot environment.
- Faux fur lining and wool felt thermal heat shield insole provide extra warmth and comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioned comfort.
- Dual climate rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction on slick, icy surfaces.
Other Important Information About KEEN Women's Burlington Low Calf Boots:
- Material Content: fabric mesh upper, faux fur upper lining, wool felt insole, compression-molded EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.