Get up and go with sure-footed traction, stability and support in KEEN Women’s Ambler Trail Walking Shoes
Be ready for outdoor adventures in this lace-up trail walking shoe! S3 heel support technology combines support, shock absorption and stability, while the non-marking rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet. The removable EVA insole and KEEN.Zorb Strobel full-length foam work together to cushion your steps. The water-resistant suede upper, accented with waxed suede trim, promotes a dry foot environment with moisture-wicking fabric lining.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Women’s Ambler Trail Walking Shoes:
- Water-resistant suede upper with moisture-wicking fabric lining offers durability and helps keep feet dry.
- KEEN.Zorb Strobel full-length foam provides cushioning to soften your steps.
- Removable anatomical EVA insole adds extra cushioned comfort.
- TPU and ESS shanks stabilize the foot.
- S3 heel support is engineered to support the foot on impact and dissipate shock, while providing stability to help prevent the ankle from twisting.
Other Important Information About KEEN Women’s Ambler Trail Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: suede upper, fabric upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, thermoplastic urethane and ESS shanks, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.