Hit the trails or the sidewalk with lightweight comfort in KEEN Women’s A86 Trail Running Shoes
This lightweight running shoe, built for the trail and the road, just might inspire you to take the scenic route! The compression-molded polyurethane midsole helps keep the shoe ultra-light and works with the cushiony, high-rebound EVA insole to soften your stride. The water-resistant design and breathable, airy mesh upper help keep feet dry. An asymmetrical lacing system helps relieve pressure on top of the foot while offering a glove-like fit. This athletic style is finished with a lugged rubber outsole that grips the ground so you can keep going with confident steps.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Women’s A86 Trail Running Shoes:
- Breathable mesh upper helps keep the shoe light on your feet.
- Removable, high-rebound EVA insole cushions your steps.
- Compression-molded polyurethane midsole offers extra cushioning with an ultra-light feel.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with multi-directional traction lugs help keep you steady on your feet.
- Welded thermoplastic urethane support wraps around the upper, helping stabilize the foot.
Other Important Information About KEEN Women’s A86 Trail Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, synthetic upper lining, EVA insole, compression-molded polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.