Walk with cushioned comfort in KEEN Men’s Merino Wool Bellingham Lightweight Quarter Socks
Light in weight without sacrificing comfort, these quarter socks feature light cushioning across the entire sole, plus impact cushioning in the heel and toe for added comfort. Unlike most socks, Keen socks feature a seamless toe construction under the toes to help minimize irritation, and counter-clockwise knitting creates a seamless, bunch-free, comfortable fit and feel. Merino wool wicks away moisture and regulates temperature. An anatomical flex fit and left and right foot design help reduce bunching, while a ravel-free double welt top keeps the socks up. Reinforced heel and toe for extra durability.
Features & Benefits of Keen Men’s Merino Wool Bellingham Lightweight Quarter Socks:
- Right and left foot design reduces bunching and offers a better fit.
- Seamless toe construction under the toes helps prevent chafing.
- Contoured arch support comfortably “hugs” the foot.
- Impact cushioning in the heel and forefoot helps soften impact where you feel it most.
- Y-heel pocket helps keep the sock in place.
Other Important Information About Keen Men’s Merino Wool Bellingham Lightweight Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 60% Merino wool, 35% nylon, 3% spandex, 2% polyester.
- Care: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. No bleach or fabric softener.
- Made in USA.
The KEEN motto is create, play, care. It’s a way of life that the company calls HybridLife—a commitment to designing durable footwear with traction and toe protection that helps customers play with peace of mind.