KEEN Men’s Voyageur Mid Hiking Shoes let you hike the trail in cushioned comfort
Step into the great outdoors with advanced performance features in this lace-up boot that can handle nearly any terrain. The waterproof leather and mesh upper is enhanced with patented KEEN toe protection for durability. Moisture-wicking fabric lining that’s waterproof, yet breathable, helps keep feet dry. The removable, dual-density EVA foam insole paired with a compression-molded midsole cradles your feet with cushioning and support. The multi-directional, traction rubber outsole with 4mm lugs grips terrain, so you can walk with confidence, while the ESS shank provides stability. The mid cut height increases ankle support.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Men’s Voyageur Mid Hiking Shoes:
- Waterproof leather upper helps keep the elements out.
- Moisture-wicking fabric lining offers a dry and odor-free environment.
- Removable, anatomical, dual-density EVA insole supports your foot.
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole adds cushioned comfort.
- ESS shank and S3 heel support work together to increase comfort, shock absorption and stability.
Other Important Information About KEEN Men’s Voyageur Mid Hiking Shoes:
- Material Content: waterproof leather / fabric upper, mesh upper lining, EVA foam insole and midsole, EES shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
The KEEN motto is create, play, care. It’s a way of life that the company calls HybridLife—a commitment to designing durable footwear with traction and toe protection that helps customers play with peace of mind.