Wander the trails with a confident, comfortable stride in KEEN Men’s McKenzie Lace-Up Shoes
This versatile, lace-up trail shoe merges mutli-terrain traction and comfort in an ultra-light design. Add a machine washable polyester webbing upper and hydrophobic (moisture-repelling) mesh lining, and you’re ready to go wherever your outdoor adventures take you. Aegis Microbe Shield™ on the upper, lining and removable EVA insole provides antimicrobial protection, helping to maintain a healthy, odor-free foot environment.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Men’s McKenzie Lace-Up Shoes:
- Machine washable polyester webbing upper offers easy care.
- Removable, anatomical, molded EVA insole provides comfortable cushioning and support.
- Antimicrobial Aegis Microbe Shield helps fight foot odor.
- Bungee lacing system allows you to adjust the fit.
- Multi-directional tread pattern with razor siping on the outsole improves traction for a confident stride.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole adds extra cushioned comfort.
Other Important Information About KEEN Men’s McKenzie Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: polyester webbing upper, mesh upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.
KEEN motto is create, play, care. It’s a way of life that the company calls HybridLife—a commitment to designing durable footwear with traction and toe protection that helps customers play with peace of mind.