KEEN Men’s Gallatin CNX Water Shoes have you covered in comfort wherever the wet or dry trail takes you
Feel confident in wet terrain with this sporty, lightweight water shoe. The multi-directional, razor-cut rubber outsole gives you sure-footed traction on slippery grounds. Polyester webbing fabric upper gives your foot full coverage and support. Odor-reducing Aegis Microbe Shield® helps resist odor to keep feet fresh all day. The polyurethane midsole has a 4mm drop, positioning the heel just 4mm higher than the forefoot. As a result, you’ll walk with more stability and a more natural stride. Plus, it’s easy to adjust the fit with the bungee lacing system.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Men’s Gallatin CNX Water Shoes:
- 4mm drop (the heel is positioned 4mm higher than the forefoot) promotes a natural stride with increased stability.
- Bungee lacing system allows you to adjust the fit.
- Aegis Microbe Shield provides odor control for a fresh foot environment.
- Rubber non-slip outsole with razor-cut tread helps give sure-footed traction in wet conditions.
Other Important Information About KEEN Men’s Gallatin CNX Water Shoes:
- Material Content: polyester webbing fabric upper, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine washable. Dry on gentle cycle.
The KEEN motto is create, play, care. It’s a way of life that the company calls HybridLife—a commitment to designing durable footwear with traction and toe protection that helps customers play with peace of mind.