You’ll feel better connected to the terrain in lightweight, low-profile KEEN Men’s Clearwater CNX Sandals
Walk with a more natural stride in this lightweight fisherman sandal that’s designed with comfort and support to enhance foot movement. A metatarsal (forefoot) ridge and contoured arch work together to support your foot. KEEN.Connect technology with a 4mm heel-to-toe drop in the durable polyurethane midsole creates an almost-barefoot feel, so your steps feel more natural. The polyester webbing upper makes the sandal machine washable, and the fit is easy to adjust with a bungee lacing system.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Men’s Clearwater CNX Sandals:
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole with less than a 4mm drop (the heel rests less than 4mm higher than the forefoot) promotes a more natural stride.
- KEEN Fit combines a contoured arch, thermoplastic urethane shank and metatarsal (forefoot) ridge for underfoot support.
- Multidirectional flex grooves in the outsole provide easy flexibility.
- Razor-siped, non-marking rubber outsole offers improved traction.
- Bungee lacing system allows you to adjust the fit.
Other Important Information About KEEN Men’s Clearwater CNX Sandals:
- Material Content: polyester webbing upper, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.
The KEEN motto is create, play, care. It’s a way of life that the company calls HybridLife—a commitment to designing durable footwear with traction and toe protection that helps customers play with peace of mind.