Go for a dip or take a stroll in the quick-drying KEEN Men’s Class 6 Water Shoes
This water shoe is sure to make a splash with its many comfort features. The lightweight, synthetic upper has a microfiber lining that wicks away moisture and dries fast. Plus, the Aegis Microbe Shield helps protect feet against odor-causing bacteria. Run errands or walk poolside in all-day comfort on the soft EVA footbed that cushions underfoot. The rubber outsole with lugs provides sure-footed traction, while the hook-and-loop heel strap adjusts for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Men’s Class 6 Water Shoes:
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying microfiber upper helps keep feet comfortably dry.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop heel strap allows you to customize the fit.
- EVA footbed softly cushions your steps.
- Aegis Microbe Shield provides odor protection for a fresh foot environment.
- Lugged, rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About KEEN Men’s Class 6 Water Shoes:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, microfiber upper lining, EVA footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine washable. Dry on gentle cycle.
The KEEN motto is create, play, care. It’s a way of life that the company calls HybridLife—a commitment to designing durable footwear with traction and toe protection that helps customers play with peace of mind.