Let your feet move more naturally and feel better connected to the terrain in KEEN Men’s Bleecker Slip-On CNX Shoes
This sleek, casual slip-on is a smart choice for anyone who wants an almost-barefoot feel. A metatarsal (forefoot) ridge and contoured arch work together to support your foot. Low-profile KEEN.Connect technology with a 4mm heel-to-toe drop in the durable polyurethane midsole creates an almost-barefoot feel, so your steps feel more natural. Twin elastic inserts on the full-grain leather upper stretch for an easy, customized fit.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Men’s Bleecker Slip-On CNX Shoes:
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole with less than a 4mm drop (the heel rests less than 4mm higher than the forefoot) promotes a more natural stride.
- KEEN Fit combines a contoured arch, thermoplastic urethane shank and metatarsal (forefoot) ridge for underfoot support.
- Reverse Strobel stitched construction creates a smooth, seamless interior.
- Full-grain leather upper offers durability and casual style.
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides traction for a confident stride.
Other Important Information About KEEN Men’s Bleecker Slip-On CNX Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
The KEEN motto is create, play, care. It’s a way of life that the company calls HybridLife—a commitment to designing durable footwear with traction and toe protection that helps customers play with peace of mind.