Cold, wet conditions are no match for KEEN Men’s Anchorage Waterproof Pull-On Boots with KEEN.Dry built in!
Whether snow, sleet or rain, this pull-on boot is up for weather challenges. The waterproof nubuck leather upper features breathable, waterproof KEEN.Dry™ lining for an extra level of protection to help keep feet dry. The removable thermal heat shield insole is designed to offer cozy warmth—ideal for those colder days. The lugged rubber outsole delivers great traction in wet and dry conditions. You’ll enjoy a customized fit with the elastic side panels that stretch, and the boot is easy on / off, thanks to front and back pull tabs.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Men’s Anchorage Waterproof Pull-On Boots:
- Lightweight KEEN.Warm insulation helps keep feet warm and cozy.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper with waterproof, breathable KEEN.Dry lining promotes a comfortably dry foot environment.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a lug tread design provides traction for a confident stride.
- Removable thermal heat shield insole offers extra warmth.
- Elastic panels on the shaft stretch for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About KEEN Men’s Anchorage Waterproof Pull-On Boots:
- Shaft Height: 7 1/2".
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, KEEN.Dry upper lining, thermal heat shield (synthetic) insole, EVA midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.