K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 130 Running Shoes stand out from the pack with innovative Tubes cushioning technology
Tubes™ technology is what sets this running shoe apart. It’s made with a system of cushioning cylinders in the outsole. Larger ones are engineered to work with the motion of your foot to absorb and disperse shock, while smaller ones provide midfoot support. The K-EVA™ midsole and removable EVA insole add extra cushioning. The upper is made with highly breathable open air mesh, so your feel will feel comfortably cool. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 130 Running Shoes:
- Tubes technology is engineered with larger cylinders for controlled shock absorption.
- Smaller, anatomically placed cylinders at the midfoot offer stability and support.
- Anatomically correct flex grooves create a flexible feel.
- K-EVA midsole and removable EVA insole cushion your steps.
- Open air mesh upper provides breathability to help keep feet cool.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 130 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, Tubes / K-EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.