K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 110 Running Shoes cushion your stride with shock-absorbing Tubes technology
Cushion your stride with innovative Tubes™ Technology in this lightweight running shoe! What sets this shoe apart from other athletic shoes is a system of cushioning cylinders in the midsole and outsole. Larger ones at the rearfoot work with the motion of your foot to absorb and disperse shock, while smaller ones provide midfoot support and stability. The K-EVA™ midsole adds extra cushioning. On top of it all, the breathable mesh upper helps you stay cool and dry. Removable, molded EVA insole. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat to normal arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 110 Running Shoes:
- Tubes cushioning technology is engineered with larger cylinders at the rearfoot for controlled shock absorption.
- Smaller, anatomically placed cylinders at the inside of the midfoot offer stability and support.
- Anatomically correct flex grooves allow the shoe to blend with your foot.
- Open-air mesh upper provides breathability to help keep feet cool and dry.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 110 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, K-EVA midsole with Tubes Technology, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.