K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 Running Shoes maximize cushioned comfort and shock absorption with Tubes Technology
Cushion your stride with innovative Tubes™ Technology! What sets this lightweight running shoe apart from other athletic shoes is a system of cushioning cylinders in the outsole. Larger ones are engineered to work with the motion of your foot to absorb and disperse shock, while smaller ones provide midfoot support. The K-EVA™ midsole adds extra cushioning, while the Aosta® II rubber outsole gives the shoe durability. Breathable mesh upper. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat and normal arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 Running Shoes:
- Tubes technology is engineered with larger cylinders for controlled shock absorption.
- Smaller, anatomically placed cylinders at the midfoot offer stability and support.
- Anatomically correct flex grooves create a flexible feel.
- Mesh upper provides breathability to help keep feet cool.
- Aosta II rubber outsole delivers durability from heel to toe.
- K-EVA midsole helps maximize cushioning and durability.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, K-EVA midsole with Tubes Technology, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.