Innovative Tubes technology softens each step you take in K-Swiss Women’s Tubes 100 Dustem Running Shoes
You can comfortably leave your competition in the dust in this running shoe. Whether you walk or run, you’ll love the cushioning of Tubes™ technology in the K-EVA™ midsole. Larger cylinders at the rearfoot absorb shock, while smaller cylinders add midfoot support. Extra cushioning comes from the removable EVA insole. The upper and lining are made with breathable, open air mesh to help keep feet cool and dry. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat to normal arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Women’s Tubes 100 Dustem Running Shoes:
- Tubes technology is engineered with larger cylinders at the rearfoot for controlled shock absorption.
- Smaller cylinders “hug” the midfoot, while providing support.
- Anatomically placed flex grooves in the outsole bend with the motion of your foot.
- Removable EVA insole adds extra cushioning.
- Open air mesh upper and lining offer breathable comfort.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Women’s Tubes 100 Dustem Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, K-EVA midsole with Tubes technology, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.