Lighten up with Blade-Light cushioning and GuideGlide stability in K-Swiss Women’s Kwicky Blade-Light Running Shoes
Whether you prefer to walk or be quick on your feet, you’ll love the lightweight comfort of this running shoe. Blade-Light™ technology in the EVA / Superfoam™ midsole and removable insole provides cushioning that won’t weigh you down. The midsole is also made with GuideGlide™ dual-density construction to help stabilize your stride. The outsole combines Aosta II and Duraplush rubber for lasting comfort. Water-repelling ion-mask™ technology in the breathable mesh upper helps keep your feet dry, while the seamfree design reduces irritation. Recommended for normal arch foot types. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Men’s Kwicky Blade-Light Running Shoes:
- GuideGlide dual-density midsole construction centers the foot from heel to toe for added stability and comfort.
- Blade-Light cushioning technology in the midsole and outsole is engineered to promote a midfoot strike for a more natural stride.
- Superfoam adds extra, long-lasting cushioning in the heel.
- Dynamic thermoplastic polyurethane arch support and 3D medial (inside) post helps stabilize your foot.
- Seamfree technology uses a heat-welded process to construct the upper and lining, helping to prevent irritation for a comfortable fit.
- Hydrophobic (water-repelling) ion-mask treatment helps keep your foot dry.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Men’s Kwicky Blade-Light Running Shoes:
- Material Content: ion-mask mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA / Superfoam sockliner, insole and midsole, Aosta rubber / Duraplush outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.