K-Swiss Women’s Konesic Running Shoes control overpronation for a smoother stride
Guide your stride with this motion control running shoe. GuideGlide™ construction in the midsole lives up to its name, guiding your foot smoothly from heel to toe. Plus, a 3D dual-density medial (inside) post helps keep your foot from rolling inward too much as you walk or run to prevent overpronation. Full-length Superfoam® in the removable EVA insole and K-EVA midsole adds cushioned comfort, while the Si-18® crash pad delivers extra shock absorption at the heel. Your feet will stay comfortably cool and dry inside the breathable synthetic leather and air mesh upper that’s made with the Flow Cool System™. Aosta II® rubber outsole for added durability and traction. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Women’s Konesic Running Shoes:
- 3D dual-density medial post helps reduce overpronation (foot rolling inward too much).
- EVA GuideGlide construction promotes a smoother heel-to-toe transition, while providing cushioning and stability.
- Full-length Superfoam offers long-lasting cushioning that adds a spring to your steps.
- Si-18 heel crash pad cushioning technology in the midsole absorbs shock.
- Flow Cool System provides increased breathability from heel to toe to help keep feet cool and dry.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Women’s Konesic Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, EVA / Superfoam insole, K-EVA / Superfoam midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, Aosta II rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.