Keep your cool in lightweight, moisture-managing K-Swiss Women’s Glaciator Tennis Shoes
This tennis shoe is serious about moisture management! The synthetic / mesh upper is made with vents in the side and Durawrap™ XDE high-abrasion toe guard for unsurpassed cooling and ventilation, working with the the Fautex lining and Heat Deflection Core to maintain a cool, dry foot environment. Plus, superior shock absorption comes courtesy of ShockSpring® cushioning. Recommended for normal arches. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Women’s Glaciator Tennis Shoes:
- Vented synthetic leather / mesh upper enhances breathability for a cool, dry foot environment.
- Fautex moisture-management technology in the lining helps keep feet drier and cooler.
- Heat Deflection Core deflects heat away from the foot.
- Durawrap XDE high-abrasion toe guard provides durability and added breathability at the forefoot.
- Aosta® 7.0 outsole provides excellent durability.
- ShockSpring cushioning adds shock absorption to help relieve foot fatigue and enhance comfort,
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Women’s Glaciator Tennis Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic leather upper, fabric upper lining, Ortholite sockliner, Strobel / Mylar insole, K-EVA / ShockSpring midsole, DragGuard / Aosta 7.0 high-abrasion rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.