Shock-absorbing Tubes technology goes vertical in K-Swiss Women’s Cali-Mari II Running Shoes
What sets this lightweight, low profile shoe apart from other running and walking shoes is the Vertical Tubes Technology™. Not only does the circular pattern on the K-EVA™ (injection EVA material) and rubber outsole look cool, it also provides a combination of shock absorption, cushioning and arch support. A zero heel lift means the heel is positioned at the same height as the forefoot as if you’re barefoot, promoting a natural stride. Plus, the breathable, open-air mesh and synthetic upper “hugs” the midfoot for a supportive fit. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Women’s Cali-Mari II Running Shoes:
- Vertical Tubes in the midsole and outsole work independently to cushion and absorb shock, while supporting the midfoot.
- Open-air mesh upper provides breathability to help keep feet cool and dry.
- Zero heel lift design allows the foot to rest in a barefoot-like position.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Women’s Cali-Mari II Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic upper and upper lining, K-EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, K-EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.