Get up and go with ultra-light, super-cushioned comfort in K-Swiss Women’s Blade-Light Run Running Shoes!
Blade-Light technology is what gives this running shoe its cushiony soft yet lightweight feel. K-EVA “blades” in the outsole offer an ultra-light, cushioned and flexible ride. Guide Glide dual-density construction offers an added layer of cushioning to protect feet from impact while guiding the foot for better stability. A Superfoam heel crash pad and insole offer even more cushioned comfort. Aosta II® high-density rubber pods give the outsole durability. Lightweight synthetic leather and open-air mesh upper. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Women’s Blade-Light Run Running Shoes:
- Anatomically placed K-EVA “blades” are positioned at the angle of impact, helping align your stride while providing a lightweight, flexible and cushioned ride.
- Guide Glide technology adds a layer of lower density K-EVA for added impact protection and natural foot guidance.
- Ultra-thin layer of Superfoam® provides a soft feel underfoot.
- Mesh / synthetic leather upper with Flow Cool System™ offers breathability to help keep feet cool.
- Aosta II rubber pods in the outsole deliver lasting durability.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Women’s Blade-Light Run Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic leather upper, mesh upper lining, K-EVA sockliner, Superfoam insole, K-EVA midsole, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.