Walk or run more naturally with Blade-Light cushioning technology in K-Swiss Women’s Blade Light Run II Running Shoes
Whatever your speed, get up and go with the lightweight cushioning of this running shoe. The ultra-light midsole and outsole are made with anatomically placed K-EVA™ “blades” that encourage a more natural midfoot landing as you walk or run, while cushioning your stride. Rubber inserts in the outsole add sure-footed traction. You’ll love the fit and feel of the synthetic and mesh upper and lining made with smooth SeamFree Technology. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal to high arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Women’s Blade Light Run II Running Shoes:
- Lightweight, breathable synthetic / mesh upper and lining, made with SeamFree Technology, feels smooth and comfortable against the foot.
- Blade-Light cushioning technology in the midsole and outsole is engineered to promote a midfoot strike for a more natural stride.
- Removable Superfoam insole provides long-lasting cushioning that adds a spring to your steps.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Women’s Blade Light Run II Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper and upper lining, OrthoLite foam sockliner, Superfoam insole, K-EVA midsole and shank, K-EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.