Stay comfortable and fast on your feet in K-Swiss Women’s Bigshot Tennis Shoes
This tennis shoe is packed with comfort and performance technology, helping you stay at the top of your game! The GuideGlide™ midsole helps stabilize your steps, while the Ballistic Propulsion Plate helps keep you on your toes during play. Superfoam™ adds resilient cushioning underfoot. DragGuard™ / Aosta® 7.0 high abrasion rubber outsole for long-lasting traction. Recommended for normal arches. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Women’s Bigshot Tennis Shoes:
- Superfoam resists compression for long-lasting cushioning and comfort.
- GuideGlide midsole provides cushioning and stability for a smoother stride.
- Ballistic Propulsion Place helps keep you on the ball of foot, an ideal position when playing tennis.
- DragGuard / Aosta 7.0 high abrasion rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction and long-lasting durability.
- Durawrap toe provides extra durability at the forefoot.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Women’s Bigshot Tennis Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / polyurethane / synthetic leather upper, fabric upper lining, molded EVA / Superfoam sockliner, K-EVA / Strobel insole, K-EVA / GuideGlide midsole, ballistic propulsion plate shank, DragGuard / Aosta 7.0 high-abrasion rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.