Athletes and casual players alike love the lightweight comfort, durability and stability of K-Swiss Women’s Bigshot II Tennis Shoes
K-Swiss improves upon their Bigshot tennis shoe with this update. DuraWrap Plus in the upper and the high-density Aosta® 7.0 rubber outsole with DragGuard® in the toe and heel add plenty of durability for lasting wear. D.I.M.E. (Dual Integrated Movement Efficiency) in the forefoot provides side-to-side stability, while Plantar Support Chassis technology in the midfoot and heel delivers extra stability and support. The K-EVA midsole and removable OrthoLite® insole add cushioning without weighing you down. The synthetic leather and mesh upper with the Flow Cool System enhances breathability. Recommended for flat to normal arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Women’s Bigshot II Tennis Shoes:
- 360-degree Plantar Support Chassis enhances midfoot and heel stability.
- D.I.M.E. (Dual Integrated Movement Efficiency) forefoot creates firmer lateral (outside) stability for easier side-to-side movement.
- Durawrap Plus, a highly durable polyurethane material, is injected into the surface of the upper for longer-lasting wear.
- DragGuard, located in high-wear areas (toe and heel) of the outsole, increases durability.
- Guide Glide™ midsole construction centers the foot from heel to toe for a more comfortable and stable stride.
- Flow Cool system incorporates perforations in the upper that allow ventilation and prevent heat and moisture build-up, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- K-EVA midsole helps maximize cushioning and durability, while remaining lightweight.
- High-density Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole gives the shoe long-lasting durability from heel to toe.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Women’s Bigshot II Tennis Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, Heel Grip fiber sockliner, OrthoLite insole, K-EVA midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.