Stay comfortable on and off the courts in K-Swiss Women’s Approach II Tennis Shoes
Whether you're playing a game of tennis or taking a casual stroll, this tennis shoe delivers the comfort you need. The full-grain leather / synthetic upper features a reinforced toe and heat-welded midfoot support system that's designed to hold your foot in place. K-EVA midsole adds excellent cushioning, while a ShockSpring® heel crash pad adds extra shock absorption where you need it most. The Aosta II® rubber outsole and midfoot support plate ensure stable steps. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Women’s Approach II Tennis Shoes:
- K-EVA midsole helps maximize cushioning and durability.
- ShockSpring heel crash pad provides extra protection from impact.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane plate adds midfoot support and stability.
- Aosta II rubber outsole offers long-lasting durability.
- Heat-welded midfoot support system holds the foot in place as you move.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Women’s Approach II Tennis Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / synthetic leather upper, fabric upper lining, EVA sockliner, Strobel insole, K-EVA / ShockSpring midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, Aosta II high-abrasion rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.