Step up to a barefoot-inspired ride in lightweight, low profile K-Swiss Men’s Vertical Tubes Cali-Mari Running Shoes
K-Swiss delivers an innovative update on their Tubes™ cushioning in this running shoe with Vertical Tubes Technology™. Not only does the circular pattern on the K-EVA™ and rubber outsole look cool, it also provides a combination of cushioning and arch support. A zero heel lift means the heel is positioned at the same height as the forefoot as if you’re barefoot, promoting a natural stride. Plus, the breathable, open-air mesh and synthetic upper “hugs” the midfoot for added support. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal to high arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Men’s Vertical Tubes Cali-Mari Running Shoes:
- Vertical Tubes in the midsole and outsole work independently to cushion your stride while supporting the midfoot.
- Open-air mesh upper provides breathability to help keep feet cool and dry.
- Zero heel lift design allows the foot to rest in a barefoot-like position.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Men’s Vertical Tubes Cali-Mari Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic upper and upper lining, K-EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, K-EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.