K-Swiss Men’s Defier RS Tennis Shoes are packed with cushioning technology for a softer stride
Meet your match in this well cushioned, leather tennis shoe that’s just as comfortable on and off the court! The EVA midsole with Shock Spring® technology cushions from heel to toe, working with the OrthoLite®-lined, removable K-EVA™ insole to soften the impact of each step. The Aosta® 7.0 rubber outsole features a DuraWrap™ design that wraps around the bottom of the upper for durability, while DragGuard™ at the toe and heel offers added durability for longer wear. Plus, you’ll feel confident on your feet, thanks to an outsole with a herringbone tread pattern that provides traction on a variety of surfaces. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat to normal arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Men’s Defier RS Tennis Shoes:
- Removable K-EVA insole and Shock Spring EVA midsole provide cushioning and support.
- DragGuard™ in the toe and the heel of the outsole adds an extra layer of durability between the shoe and the court.
- Non-marking Aosta® 7.0 outsole with a herringbone tread pattern offers multi-surface traction to help keep you steady from grass to clay courts.
- Ortholite sockliner cushions your steps, while providing antimicrobial protection for a healthy and fresh foot environment.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Men’s Defier RS Tennis Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh upper lining, Ortholite sockliner, K-EVA insole, Shock Spring EVA midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.