K-Swiss Men’s Blade-Max Strong Running Shoes incorporate state-of-the-art cushioning and stability for a comfortable ride
The Blade-Max design of this running shoe is designed to maximize cushioning with a Superfoam™ midsole. Plus, the K-EVA and rubber outsole offers extra cushioned comfort. Stability comes from GuideGlide™, a medial post that supports your stride. Breathable mesh / synthetic upper. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat to normal arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Men’s Blade-Max Strong Running Shoes:
- Supportive mesh upper features SeamFree™ technology and an external heel counter for a comfortable fit.
- Blade-Max technology in the midsole and outsole helps maximize cushioning for a comfortable stride.
- GuideGlide construction features a medial post that provides sure-footed stability.
- Aosta® II rubber outsole offers durability from heel to toe.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Men’s Blade-Max Strong Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic upper and upper lining, K-EVA sockliner and insole, Superfoam midsole, K-EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.