K-Swiss Men’s Blade-Max Stable Running Shoes are packed with state-of-the-art stability and cushioning technology
Get the stability and cushioning you need in this lightweight running shoe. Blade-Max™ technology uses a system of cushiony SuperFoam® blades that soften impact and stabilize your steps, while GuideGlide™ technology guides your stride from heel to toe. The SeamFree™ synthetic mesh upper surrounds your foot with breathability and a smooth fit. Removable K-EVA™ / SuperFoam insole cushions your steps. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat to normal arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Men’s Blade-Max Stable Running Shoes:
- Blade-Max maximizes cushioning while stabilizing your steps.
- SuperFoam energy return foam resists compression for long-lasting cushioning.
- Dynamic medial (inside) post offers stability and support.
- GuideGlide construction helps center the foot from heel to toe for a more comfortable, stable ride.
- SeamFree synthetic mesh upper offers a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Men’s Blade-Max Stable Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic mesh upper and upper lining, K-EVA / SuperFoam sockliner and insole, SuperFoam midsole, Aosta rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.