Move more naturally whether you walk or run in K-Swiss Men’s Blade Foot Run Running Shoes
Stay light on your feet in a running shoe that won’t weigh you down! Zero heel lift positions the heel and the forefoot at the same level, resulting in a more natural stride. Plus, the K-EVA midsole with GuideGlide technology means you don’t have to compromise on cushioning and stability. Lightweight air mesh upper adds breathability and support over the foot. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Men’s Blade Foot Run Running Shoes:
- Zero heel lift means the heel rests at the same height as the forefoot, promoting a natural foot strike.
- K-EVA midsole with GuideGlide technology provides cushioning and stability.
- Air mesh upper offers lightweight, breathable comfort and support.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Men’s Blade Foot Run Running Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh upper, fabric upper lining, molded EVA sockliner, Superfoam / fabric insole, K-EVA midsole with GuideGlide, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.