Just wait until you experience how light K-Swiss Men’s Bigshot Light Tennis Shoes feel on your feet!
K-Swiss lightens things up with this tennis shoe. It has plenty of durability, thanks to Durawrap Light and DragGuard® technologies, as well as the high-density Aosta® 7.0 rubber outsole. The K-EVA midsole offers lightweight cushioning, while Plantar Support Chassis technology in the midfoot adds stability and support. The synthetic leather and mesh upper is ventilated for breathability, helping to maintain a cool, dry foot environment. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat to normal arches.
Features & Benefits of K-Swiss Men’s Bigshot Light Tennis Shoes:
- 180-degree Plantar Support Chassis technology in the midfoot enhances stability.
- Durawrap Light material adds durability to the toe area of the upper.
- DragGuard, located in high-wear areas (toe and heel) of the outsole, increases durability.
- K-EVA midsole helps maximize cushioning and durability, while remaining lightweight.
- Ventilated synthetic leather / mesh upper provides extra breathability to help keep feet dry.
- High-density Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole gives the shoe long-lasting durability from heel to toe.
Other Important Information About K-Swiss Men’s Bigshot Light Tennis Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, K-EVA midsole, thermoplastic urethane midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.