Step out in classic style and cushioned comfort with Johnston & Murphy Men’s Aragon II Slip-On Shoes
Not only does this tasseled moccasin look great—with contrast color and texture, combining soft, tumbled deerskin leather with chestnut waxhide accents—it feels comfortable too! The padded insole adds cushioning underfoot, and the leather lining feels soft around your foot. The outsole is crafted with a combination of leather and rubber to flex with your foot, absorb shock and keep you steady on your feet.
to view the latex rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Johnston & Murphy Men’s Aragon II
- Handsewn construction creates a durable shoe with a lightweight feel to help prevent foot fatigue.
- Deerskin leather upper is easy to break-in for a comfortable fit.
- Full leather lining offers breathability and enhances the fit.
- Leather and rubber outsole offers a combination of flexibility, shock absorption and traction.
Other Important Information About Johnston & Murphy Men’s Aragon II Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, padded insole, leather and rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Johnston & Murphy:
Johnston & Murphy is a pillar of classic workmanship and a beacon of American style. Every US president since 1850 has worn a pair of Johnson & Murphy shoes. Today, the company still provides high-quality footwear with a combination of superior workanship, legendary quality and modern style.