Stay dry in waterproof Johnston & Murphy Angler Slip-On Shoes
This casual slip-on shoe has so many features to keep your feet dry and comfy. You can adjust the width by simply taking out the removable sheepskin-covered foam insole. The waterproof full-grain leather upper lets you brave wet weather, while the Dri-Lex® lining offers breathability. There are also multiple drainage holes along the outsole to keep water out. Exclusive XC4™ construction offers advanced cushioning in the insole.
Features & Benefits of Johnston & Murphy Angler Slip-On Shoes:
- Removable sheepskin-covered foam insole allows you to adjust the width from medium to wide.
- Sheepskin lining wicks away moisture and enhances breathability to help keep feet dry.
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper with leather and mesh Dri-Lex lining helps maintain a dry foot environment.
- High-density rubber outsole delivers shock absorption, durability and non-slip traction.
- Exclusive XC4 insole technology provides fit, lightweight construction and advanced cushioning.
Other Important Information About Johnston & Murphy Angler Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, sheepskin / Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, foam / sheepskin insole, rubber midsole, composite (synthetic) shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Johnston & Murphy:
Johnston & Murphy is a pillar of classic workmanship and a beacon of American style. Every US president since 1850 has worn a pair of Johnson & Murphy shoes. Today, the company still provides high-quality footwear with a combination of superior workanship, legendary quality and modern style.