Jobst Men’s / Women’s Active Wear Moderate Support Over-the-Calf Socks: athletic comfort sock with therapeutic benefits
Jobst Active Wear helps promote continuous relief from tired, aching legs and the discomfort associated with moderate varicose veins and edema. Dri-release moisture management helps keep feet dry and comfortable.
Graduated Support Level: Moderate 15-20 mm / Hg
Features & Benefits of Jobst Men's / Women's Active Wear Moderate Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Moderate support helps provide relief from mild to moderate varicose veins, mild edema, swelling and tired, aching legs.
- Dri-release moisture management system wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and cool.
- Seamless toe eliminates the source of rubbing and irritation to sensitive feet.
- Full cushioned foot is ideal for active wear and provides extra padding for shock absorption.
- Comfort band top stays up in comfort without binding or sagging.
Other Important Information About Jobst Men's / Women's Active Wear Moderate Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 60% Polyester, 20% Nylon, 11% Cotton, 9% Spandex.
- Care: Machine wash in lukewarm water. Tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Made in USA.