Lie down on the Arched Back Stretcher to help release tension and relieve pain in your lower back
This Arched Back Stretcher offers an easy way to release muscle tension and help relieve pain in the lower back. Simply lie down on top of the stretcher. The center cut-out opening gently cradles the spine, helping reduce tension. The arched design provides traction and stretch to help relieve back pain and pressure, while encouraging better posture.
Caution: Consult a doctor before use.
Features & Benefits of Arched Back Stretcher:
- Back stretcher provides gentle traction as you lie down to help reduce back pain and pressure caused by muscle spasms and tightening of the spine.
- Arched shape promotes increased flexibility and improved posture, while providing firm support to the back.
- Center cut-out opening cradles the spine as you stretch to help release tension.
- Versatile shape fits most body sizes and can also be used as a back support on a chair.
Other Important Information About Arched Back Stretcher:
- Material Content: 40% medium-density fiberboard, 35% sponge, 15% PVC, 10% fabric.
- Measurements: 15.8" x 4.1" x 10.1".
- Weight: 3 lbs.