Injinji Men’s / Women’s Travel Over-the-Calf Socks form to the contours of your feet for a barefoot-like feeling
sleeves which helps prevent friction and irritation. You foot moves naturally from your heel to your toes, mimicking the feeling of being barefoot. Coolmax fiber wicks away moisture from between toes and the entire foot, and spandex and the seamless contoured heel pocket help eliminate bunching and sagging by molding to the contours of your foot. The lightweight design helps prevent swelling, reduces muscle fatigue that can occur during travel and enhances circulation.
Features & Benefits of Injinji Men’s / Women’s Travel Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Anatomical Interface System (AIS) seamless construction allows natural movement from your heel to your toes for a barefoot-like feeling, while preventing skin irritation.
- Moisture-wicking Coolmax helps promote a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Contoured Vector heel pocket retains shape and molds to the contours of the foot for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Injinji Men’s / Women’s Travel Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Yarn Content: 60% Coolmax, 30% X-Static™, 10% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Line dry. Do not bleach.