Injinji Men's / Women's Outdoor Original Quarter Socks separate your toes to prevent blisters
This quarter toe sock features the patented AIS™ 5-toe design, which provides seamless individual toe sleeves to help avoid friction and irritation. Nuwool™ wicks away moisture from between your toes and entire foot, maintaining a cool, dry and comfortable environment, while spandex helps eliminate bunching and sagging. Plus, arch support with three-ply construction keeps the sock in place and promotes circulation.
Features & Benefits of Injinji Men's / Women's Outdoor Original Quarter Socks:
- Anatomical Interface System (AIS) seamless construction allows natural movement from your heel to your toes for a barefoot-like feeling, while preventing skin irritation.
- Toe sleeves also help align toes for better posture, gripping and balance.
- Nuwool keeps foot healthy by wicking away moisture, insulating and regulating temperature.
- Contoured Vector heel pocket retains shape and molds to the contours of the foot for a customized fit.
- Arch support enhances the fit and helps stimulate blood flow.
Other Important Information About Injinji Men's / Women's Outdoor Original Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 70% Nuwool, 25% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Line dry. Do not bleach.