Whether you’re out for a hike or a casual stroll, you’ll love the barefoot freedom of Injinji Men’s / Women’s Trail Midweight Micro Socks!
These midweight, low cut toe socks are ready to hit the trails, yet comfortable enough for everyday wear, too! The patented Anatomical Interface System (AIS) incorporates a five-toe design that separates toes. Not only does this allow toes to move naturally, it also helps reduce moisture and irritation between them. Plus, moisture-wicking Coolmax polyester fibers help maintain a cool, dry foot environment, while stretchable spandex helps keep the socks from bunching and sagging.
Features & Benefits of Injinji Men’s / Women’s Trail Midweight Micro Socks:
- Seamless, cushioned sole adds shock absorption to help soften the impact of walking.
- Coolmax polyester fibers wick moisture away from your foot, even between toes, maintaining a cool, dry and comfortable environment.
- Patented five-toe design aligns and separates toes to help reduce rubbing and irritation, while allowing your foot to move naturally.
- Mesh panel on top of the foot helps maximize ventilation for better breathability.
- Three-layer arch support, double-layer top band and contoured heel pocket work together to help prevent bunching and hold the sock in place on your foot.
- True left and right anatomical design improves the fit.
- Spandex stretches to adjust to the contours of your foot.
Other Important Information About Injinji Men’s / Women’s Trail Midweight Micro Socks:
- Yarn Content: 50% polyester, 45% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash warm. Line dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.