Injinji Men’s / Women’s Sport Ped Socks let your toes spread out and relax!
You just might feel like you’re barefoot when you wear these toe socks! The patented Anatomical Interface System (AIS) incorporates a five-toe design that separates toes. Not only does this allow toes to move naturally, it also helps reduce moisture and irritation between them. The low-cut loafer sock style is great for a sockless appearance in most shoes.
Features & Benefits of Injinji Men’s / Women’s Sport Ped Socks:
- Seamless, lightweight socks can be worn alone or as a base layer under your favorite traditional outer socks.
- Moisture management fibers wick moisture away from your foot, even between toes, maintaining a cool, dry and comfortable environment.
- Patented Anatomical Interface System five-toe design separates toes to help reduce rubbing and irritation, while allowing your foot to move naturally.
- Mesh panel on top of the foot helps maximize ventilation for better breathability.
- Three-layer arch support and contoured heel pocket work together to help prevent bunching and hold the sock in place on your foot.
- True left and right anatomical design improves the fit.
- Spandex stretches to adjust to the contours of your foot.
Other Important Information About Injinji Men’s / Women’s Sport Ped Socks:
- Yarn Content: 75% polyester, 20% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash warm. Line dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.