Give your toes the freedom to move naturally in Injinji Men’s / Women’s Sport Mini Crew Socks
You’ll love the barefoot-like feeling you get when you slip on these mini crew toe socks— a great choice for exercise, as well as casual, everyday wear. The patented Anatomical Interface System (AIS) incorporates a five-toe design that separates toes. Not only does this allow toes to move naturally, it also helps reduce moisture and irritation between them to help keep feet feeling comfortable all day.
Features & Benefits of Injinji Men’s / Women’s Sport Mini Crew Socks:
- Seamless, lightweight socks can be worn alone or as a base layer under your favorite traditional outer socks.
- Moisture management fibers wick moisture away from your foot, even between toes, maintaining a cool, dry and comfortable environment.
- Patented five-toe design aligns and separates toes to help reduce rubbing and irritation, while allowing your foot to move naturally.
- Mesh panel on top of the foot helps maximize ventilation for better breathability.
- Three-layer arch support, double-layer top band and contoured heel pocket work together to help prevent bunching and hold the sock in place on your foot.
- True left and right anatomical design improves the fit.
- Spandex stretches to adjust to the contours of your foot.
Other Important Information About Injinji Men’s / Women’s Sport Mini Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 75% polyester, 20% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash warm. Line dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.