Injinji Men’s / Women’s Run Midweight NuWool Mini Crew Socks blend moisture-wicking wool and seamless construction in a five-toe design
Just wait until you feel the comfortable difference in these totally seamless, mini crew toe socks. The patented Anatomical Interface System (AIS) incorporates a five-toe design that separates toes. Not only does this allow toes to move naturally, it also helps reduce moisture and irritation between them. NuWool™ wicks away moisture from feet, even between your toes, while helping to keep them at a comfortable temperature for a dry, healthy foot environment. Plus, the cushioned sole adds shock absorption to these toe socks, softening the impact of walking and running.
Features & Benefits of Injinji Men’s / Women’s Run Midweight NuWool Mini Crew Socks:
- Seamless, cushioned sole adds shock absorption to help soften the impact of walking.
- NuWool wicks away moisture and regulates temperature for a dry, comfortable foot environment.
- Patented five-toe design aligns and separates toes to help reduce rubbing and irritation, while allowing your foot to move naturally.
- True left and right anatomical design improves the fit.
- Three-layer arch support, double-layer top band and contoured heel pocket work together to help prevent bunching and hold the sock in place on your foot.
- Spandex stretches to adjust to the contours of your foot.
Other Important Information About Injinji Men’s / Women’s Run Midweight NuWool Mini Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 68% wool, 27% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash warm. Line dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.